- Live or online facilitator-led training course
- Practical exercises & take away tools for immediate implementation
- Public training available: Click here to view upcoming dates
- In-house training for groups of 8+ delegates available
- Ongoing additional training services available for in-house programmes
COACHING PRO FOR SALES MANAGERS
TRAINING COURSE OVERVIEW
COACHING PRO FOR SALES MANAGERS
This course provides the skills and methodology necessary for effective metrics-based coaching to improve individual Sales Rep performance
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Front-line and second-line Sales Managers responsible for developing team members
- Managers with core sales management skills in place
- Managers needing to focus their efforts in order to gain consistent results
- New sales managers
Why Coaching is a Critical Skill
Formalised and regular metrics-based coaching interventions have been found to increase the win-rate of forecast deals.
- Most Sales Managers recognise the need for coaching reps to strengthen development gaps, however many managers lack the hard and soft skills required to know who to coach or how to coach
- Consequently, ‘coaching conversations’ are typically informal feedback sessions post in-field ride-alongs
- Impact is thus diluted because sessions are not formally documented and development is not monitored and tracked
Is this course for you?
This 1-day Coaching Pro for Sales Managers course has been designed to:
- Equip sales managers with the hard and soft skills as well as a comprehensive Coaching Framework
- To implement an effective, scalable coaching programme to improve the performance of the individuals on their teams
CLIENT CASE STUDY
The Coaching Pro for Sales Managers course comprises the three essential building blocks of successful coaching:
1. METRICS-BASED COACHING
- Metrics-based coaching linked directly to pipeline activities and results
2. HARD SKILLS FOR EFFECTIVE COACHING
- How to structure, conduct, record and follow-up on coaching sessions
- A framework for how to detect when to focus on skills development and when to focus on attitude adjustments
- Tools to identify which sales executives to train on which skills
- The knowledge required to be proactive rather than reactive in coaching interventions
3. SOFT SKILLS FOR EFFECTIVE COACHING
- Techniques to build and strengthen a manager’s ability to listen, build trust and effectively coach their team
- Techniques to make informal ‘in the moment’ coaching more effective
COACHING PRO FOR SALES MANAGERS TRAINING FAQs
Do you customise this programme?
ThinkSales training courses can be tailored for in-house course delivery, subject to minimum attendee numbers.
Do you offer a certificate for this course?
Yes. All delegates who attend the full programme will be awarded with a certificate of attendance.
Do you offer Coaching Pro training courses in Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban?
All of our courses are offered throughout Southern Africa as in-house training programmes subject to bookings that meet the minimum number of delegates required. Public training sessions are held in Johannesburg only.
ADDITIONAL TRAINING SUPPORT SERVICES
ThinkSales offers a range of additional services designed to optimise ROI for companies that purchase in-house training.
These tailor-made programmes assist our clients to implement and embed learnings in their organisations over an extended period of time to ensure results.