WHERE MANY COMPANIES GO WRONG
- In the research for his book, Blueprint to a Billion, author David Thomson found that highly successful companies did not merely have compelling value propositions, but rather ‘breakthrough value propositions’.
- Many companies have good product or service value, but this value is negatively impacted by the mistaken belief that the buyer understands the unique benefits of the product without ensuring precise value proposition articulation.
THE MARKET-LEADING CEO RESPONSE
- Market-leading CEOs ensure their value propositions are clearly defined – and then articulated and shared across all areas of the business, such as marketing and sales.
- The result is customers clearly understand and resonate with the value proposition articulated in marketing and sales messaging.
We work with customers to design an Advanced Value Proposition for their company, plus the Top Three product categories or service categories. The result is achieved by company executives applying their knowledge into unique value proposition design frameworks.
- We define what exceptionality, differentiators or innovation the product delivers
- We confirm these features are aligned with customer needs
- We explore areas for alignment with unmet customer needs
- Advanced Value Proposition statements are designed once synchronicity between supplier and customer conditions emerge.