- Position: Senior Outbound Telesales Agent
- Company: ThinkSales Corporation (Pty) Ltd
- Start Date: 30 April 2019
- Interview Process: Soonest or 3 June 2019
CAREERS AT THINKSALES
Senior Outbound Telesales Agent
(2 positions available)
ThinkSales is hiring two outstanding Senior Outbound Telesales Agents to join our Inside Sales Team.
ThinkSales is a Revenue Growth Consultancy that works with top executives to assist them to make and execute quality revenue growth strategies that differentiate their organisations for a competitive advantage, ensuring sustainable revenue growth.
Sales expertise is what all successful sales teams are looking for. To this end we offer world class business training programmes and other impactful revenue growth programmes to our customers.
- Our customers include Sales Managers, Sales Directors and Business Owners.
- The role of our outbound telesales consultants is to develop new business and nurture clients you close.
- Establish the customer’s requirements and advise them of the benefits of our solutions and how they will be assisted in growing their business.
- 90% of your day will be interacting telephonically with potential customers.
- Full day position.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR TELESALES AGENTS WITH THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERISTICS:
- Energetic, positive, agile, competitive, self-driven
- Must have excellent communication and listening skills
- The ability to think on your feet
- Be hungry for learning, and closing
- Thrive on the buzz of working under pressure and meeting targets
- Proven track record in closing new business in outbound telesales
- Experience in consultative sales in a business-to-business environment
- Excellent business writing and communication ability
- Ability to engage customers in business discussions, detect challenges and recommend solutions
- Conduct customer research with excellent prospecting ability
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Minimum Matric/Grade 12 qualification
- Minimum of +/-5 years’ sales experience
- Tertiary education
- 10+ years in consultative sales
- Experience in selling business training programmes
- Experience in selling services to business owners and senior managers
- Basic salary and high commission structure
- The basic is 15% over current basic salary (based on current earnings in the form of 6 months’ payslips and a proven track record) up to a maximum of R18,000 for a full time position
HOW TO APPLY
- If you are interested to apply for the position, please complete the following:
- Send your CV and 1 page motivation letter as to why you should join our team to Janine at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline: Tuesday, 30 April 2019
- Applications submitted without the above requirements (CV and Motivation letter) will not be considered.
- Supply a minimum of three, previous manager’s references
- If you are successful and invited to an interview you will have to provide:
- Proof of commissions paid (IRP5) at this interview
- Supply a minimum of three contactable references of managers you reported to directly who will be prepared to give a reference
Should you not hear from us within 14 days of the deadline date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.